Saturday, October 10, 2009

Odds and Ends

I guess I am feeling particularly productive today, since this will be the second post in less than three hours. My hero search takes up a lot of my time, and uses most of my (very limited) creative talent, but there a few thoughts or half thoughts that roam around in my head. I usually forget these before I can stagger to my computer, and write them out. I suppose I need to get a pencil and a notepad to carry around with me so I can scribble down these ideas as they come to me, but then I do take the risk that I look like some raving lunatic (more so than I already do), writing stuff down furiously in some situation that does not warrant it. The first odd and end that I wanted to post about is that, one of my two, therapists is out of town, and I really needed to see the bastard. Dr. Kronenbourg has left the building(s), and I am morose beyond words. My other therapist, Dr. Duvel, is just too pricey for more than brief visits. Oh well, I guess I will survive until he returns, three days of panic are enough I suppose, and I suspect that I might be one of the main reasons for the good doctor's brief absence. Onward and upward as they say. My second odd and/or end is that I really, really, really, HATE flip flops. I do not have the vocabulary to express myself HATRED of flip flops enough. They cause me to cringe, and threaten violence to people when I hear the slap, slap, slap of someone walking with them on. They should be outlawed, and people who wear them should be put into reeducation camps. Trust me I don't like them. I think that if Einstein wore flip flops, no one would have taken him seriously. In my opinion wearing them automatically deducts five to ten points off of any one's IQ. No matter what that person is saying, I take them less seriously if they are wearing flip flops. Thirdly, I think I may be a traitor to my upbringing. I just placed two bets on college football (a sport that is taken as serious as religion where I come from), and I have badly missed them both. It seems that I threw over college football for the beautiful game, we uneducated call soccer. Therefore, as a "make up bet" I then placed a soccer bet that I have MUCH more confidence in getting correct. A sad state of affairs when a fellow raised here in the trailer park in the middle of the bible belt has more faith in the outcome of a soccer game between Sweden and Denmark as opposed to the outcome of a football game between Georgia and Tennessee. My father, god rot him, would probably disown me if he found out, which might be a good reason to phone him up, and shout at him (he is deaf as a post) all the details of his offspring's betrayal. Finally, and I know that no one wants to read about this, but oh well tough shit. I am either at the end of a three day drunk, or three quarters of the way through a four day drunk, I haven't decided tonight plans yet, so it is still up in the air. Either way it seems my kidneys have checked out, and are mailing it in. I am pissing like a rushing racehorse every (at least it seems like it to me) five minutes. I piss, piss, and piss again. I feel like I have been turned into a big walking bag of urine. I could not even gt through this post without having to stagger to the toilet, and take a extremely refreshing whizz. Certainly that is too much information for you dear readers, and a terrible way to end a blog post, but I figure that I will have to dash to the john here in about 2 seconds, and I need to have the computer out of the way just in case.

No comments: