Monday, July 24, 2006

Flaws in the Operator

Just a quick list of my faults. Brought on by a little too much time on my hands, and some odd desire to point them out.

1 self-centered
2 woefully undereducated
3 chunky
4 bad grammar
5 bad posture
6 not a good listener
7 unkind
8 arrogant
9 petty
10 too critical
11 much too cynical
12 much too skeptical
13 bad speller
14 bad writer
15 poorly focused
16 terrible accent
17 cold sad to say that someone who used to know me called me "the coldest person she had ever known" I took it as a compliment.
18 bad eyesight
19 dull
20 I talk too much without saying anything, also I am too soft-spoken
21 I drink too much
22 I am a degenerate gambler
23 I can be cruel
24 I do not like authority at all.
25 I am not generous enough with what I have.
26 I squandered my youth
27 I waste too much time doing unimportant shit.
28 I am not as smart as either I or a lot of people think I am.
29 I do not really like my father. Either as a person, and certainly not as a father
30 I get angry too easily
31 I do not care about other people's problems, but expect them to give a shit about mine.

I think that 31 flaws in under 7 minutes is enough for today.

2 comments:

tideliar said...

You could rename this post, "31 things that make me a human being [not a god, and not an animal]"

Trouble said...

Oh, the humanity of it.