Thursday, July 06, 2006

First Time for Everything

This will be my first time posting, my first blog, my first attempt at open self-expression. I will try to be gentle with myself, and with any other fool with more time that he or she knows what to do with that reads this blog. I am going to attempt not to bore anyone who reads this, or befoul this space with the everyday happenings of my life. The mundane no longer interests me that much. This will hopefully make these posts more interesting to read, and not just retelling of any given day of my life. Trust me, my day to day existence would bore a statue to tears. Anyway, this is my first foray into this medium, I will post more of my mission statement once I figure out what it is.

2 comments:

tideliar said...

Welcome to the grand addiction >:)

I'll get you linked from my blog this afternoon...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, how often do you think you'll post? I'll be curious to see what you have to say.