Friday, September 08, 2006

Death comes for the Inquisitor?

Obviously not making light of death (see mine and Tidy's recent posts on the subject), but I think I may have had a peek at a possible cause of my death. Other than wanking myself to death (which I have been trying to do for years, or falling off some or down some great height while drunk, I think that it is going to be "Death by MATA Bus." Obviously, MATA is the transit authority in my town. I truly believe that one day there is going to be a MATA bus with my name on it. I think that the powers that be when to an asylum, and picked the 50 most suicidal sons of bitches they could find, and gave them bus keys. Saying here you go here is a monster machine, we need drivers and we do not care what happens. I can almost picture the "test" for becoming a MATA bus driver is like the Kramer and Newman test for ricksaw drivers (where they wanted to use homeless people). These people are insane AND seem to think that the rules of the road do not apply to them, hell I am beginning to wonder if they think the rules of physics apply to them. So, dear readers do not be surprised if one day the headlines scream "Inquisitor run down like a dog by MATA bus, for once it seemed he was sober."

2 comments:

Lhonez said...

At least your MATA drivers exhibit some signs of intelligence. I believe, in order to be equal opportunity, the city of Chicago searches for complete boobs, morons and idiots to become CTA drivers. Until recently, they only had to bribe Secretary of State George Ryan's staff to get a driver's license.

Cynnie said...

I saw a P'rican bus driver turning a corner and softly nudge then squish by a parked car while scraping the bumper the whole way..he didnt blink an eye and of course kept on going..Normal people drive like crazy people here..busses are even crazier.