Saturday, August 05, 2006

Stolen Stuff

Stolen from Tidy who stole from someone, who stole it from someone else. You get the idea

Layer One
Name The Grand Inquisitor
Birthday June 25th
Birthplace Martin, TN
Current Location Memphis, TN
Eye Colour- blue today, green tomorrow, grey the next
Hair Colour- Dark Brown
Height 5'11
Righty or Lefty Righty, left handed just doesn't feel the same
Zodiac Sign Cancer the Crab or the name of two diseases

Layer Two
Heritage Welsh and French
Shoes you wore today Haven't left the house haven't had on shoes all day
Your weakness Women, gambling, alcohol
Your fears failure and going blind
Your perfect pizza the John Wayne pizza at Old Venice in Oxford MS
Goal you'd like to achieve making something of myself

Layer Three
Your most overused expression on AIM :) i smile too much
Your first waking thoughts Where is Nichole Kidman, I swear she came home with me last night
Your best physical feature my eyes i would guess

Layer Four
Pepsi or Coke Diet Coke
McDonald's or Burger King McDonald's the BK guy in the commerical scares me a bit.
Adidas or Nike New Balance actually
Lipton or Nestea Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla from the looks of me Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee coffee

Layer Five
Smoke Only second hand (about a pack) when I am out with Tidy
Cuss What the fuck do you think, shitbird?
Sing only when I can't be heard by another human being
Do you think you've been in love- I know I have
Want to go to college Been there done that got the student loans
Liked High School Not at all
Believe in yourself- who the hell else is there to believe in.
Get motion sickness No
Think you're attractive Of bloody course, am I supposed to think I am ugly?
Think you're a health freak I am lots of kinds of freak, but health freak isnt one of them
Get along with your parent(s) One of them yes One of them no
Like thunderstorms Love them
Play an instrument No, I am the manager

Layer Six
In the past six months you've.....

Drank alcohol Yes
Smoked No
Done a Drug No
Made Out Like a bandit
Eaten Sushi Hell no
Been dumped No
Gone skating No
Gone skinny dipping Nothing about me is skinny
Dyed your hair No
Stolen something.. Yes this blog idea

Layer Seven Ever
Played a game that required removal of clothing Strip Scrabble baby!
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated Ummm Yes
Been caught "doing something" Bloody nosy roommates
Been called a tease.. Yes
Been beaten up Yes but probably deserved it
Changed who you are to fit in Maybe

Layer Eight
Describe your dream wedding I am a guy I don't have a "dream wedding"
How do you want to die At the height of my powers and fame, and suddenly
What do you want to be when you grow up Who said I was planning on growing up?
What country would you most like to visit Ireland or maybe Hungary

Layer Nine

Number of people I could trust with my life Zero
Number of CD's I own 20 or so
Number of piercings had 2 in a previous life
Number of tattoos One just two weeks ago
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper I dont know I dont care
Number of scars on my body 3 or so
Number of things in my past I regret A few, but that comes with being human

3 comments:

Camie Vog said...

About that BK King character... Perhaps it freaks you out because it isn't really a guy in the costume. It is a woman...look at the hands.
Oh, and Hungry is quite nice.

tideliar said...

For real Cammie?! Now that's even weirder...urgh...

And "aboutna pack when I'm out with Tidy"...nice LMAO! :D

Anonymous said...

French and Welsh ? That sucks..