Sunday, June 13, 2010

Worth a Thousand Words

















They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I figured three pictures equals three thousand words. My head hurts, a lot, and I am just too tired to search for, find, and write some pithy blog post about a hero today. So, without further ado, I give you Cinita Dicker, Brazilian supermodel and SI swimsuit issue regular. All five foot ten of her, and scantily clad as is proper for a swimsuit model. Her real birthday is December 6th, 1986, and she was born in Campo Bon, Brazil. She is very easy on the eyes, and I am sure my devoted readers will thank me for not writing three thousand words, and just give them three very lovely photographs to look at instead. So, for just being herself, Cinita Dicker (December 6th, 1986-present), you are my (292nd) hero(ine) of the day.

No comments: